Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finding Cheaper Gas


Gas prices are climbing higher and higher. Ugg! By shopping around, you can save money everytime you go to the pump. Although, I don't want to pay an arm and a leg at the pump; I also don't waste my gas driving 5 miles out of my way to get to the cheapest station to save a quarter at the pump. I do like to see where I can get the cheapest gas in the areas I drive by the most. The easiest way to find cheaper gas is to look online.
A great site is Gasbuddy.com. Find your location and do a seach for your local gas prices. Everyday people enter these prices as an incentive to win prizes such as free gas. If you want to try win prizes too; just sign up and start entering gas prices for points. So far in my area, Sams Club and Costco have the cheapest price at $3.83 per gallon

1 comment:

  1. Who would have ever thought $3.83 a gallon would be cheap? Thanks for the tip and the follow. I'm following back.

    ReplyDelete