Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day at Pacific Park

Happy Father's Day! 
Today, we celebrated by going to our usual breakfast spot with hubby's parents at Millies in Granada Hills.  I got my usual California avocado omelet with hash browns and a biscuit with gravy.  My oldest was especially excited to go out to breakfast just so that she could have bacon.
My picky eater recently decided to try bacon and is in love. 
I never cook bacon, so it was a treat for her to have some today.
 
After a full belly, we headed over to the Santa Monica Pier so the girls could ride the rides at Pacific Park.  I had bought a Groupon for unlimited rides for them. They enjoyed a couple fun hours here riding about 7 or 8 rides twice.   I read they were giving free basketball shots to dad's in honor of Father's Day.  Hubby is not into basketball; so we did not take advantage of the free try.
 
After a visit to Santa Monica, we went to my parent's house for a chicken and steak BBQ and called it a day.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment