Monday, June 17, 2013

My Birthday

Happy Birthday to Me!
Hubby was not able to take the day off work this year; so I had a fun girls day out with my girls.  We slept in, went to have tea and lunch at The Tea Gardens, then got our nails done at Beth' Nails.  It's been 11 years almost to the date since I had my nails done for my wedding day.  I am way past due!  Later, I took my daughter to her swim lesson then caught up with hubby and my parents to a dinner at Macaroni Grill.  I have never had such bad service in a restaurant as we had here.  There were only about 5 tables seated in the whole place and the waiter was absent the whole time.  He couldn't get anything right and gave us the wrong food.  Because of the terrible experience we did get our salads free and free desserts.

 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment