Monday, February 1, 2010

The Challenge

The frugality mostly started because I just wanted to save some extra pennies, cut down on the grocery bill while being a bit health conscious and go on inexpensive family outings.

I have always been a person who enjoys creating things; so I started discovering how I could make my own products. These products have helped save money and are healthier than store bought products. I am always looking to challenge myself to not buy 'that item' at the grocery store; but make it myself.

I am a mom of 2 young girls and entertaining them can be expensive. Staying at home all day on the weekends is not the norm at our house. I try to find at least one place to go to get out of the house. Finding FREE family outings have become my weekly challenge.

These challenges have changed how I live for the better. No matter what our income, I will hope to continue to be just as frugal as today.

No comments:

Post a Comment