Museums Free-For-All’ Saturday-Sunday, January 28th and 29th, 2012.
* The Annenberg Space for Photography - Both Days
* The Autry National Center - Both Days
* California African American Museum - Both Days
* California Science Center - Both Days
* Chinese American Museum of Los Angeles - Both Days
* Fowler Museum at UCLA - Both Days
* The Hammer Museum - Both Days
* The Getty Center - Both Days
* The Getty Villa**- Both Days
* Laguna Art Museum- Both Days
* Los Angeles Fire Department Museum and Memorial
(Both Hollywood & San Pedro Locations)- Saturday, January 28th Only
* The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA) - Saturday, January 28th Only
* Museum of Tolerance - Sunday, January 29th Only
* Museum of Latin American Art - Both Days
* Pasadena Museum of California Art - Both Days
* Santa Monica Museum of Art - Saturday, January 28th Only
* Skirball Cultural Center*** - Saturday, January 28th Only
* Zimmer Children's Museum - Sunday, January 29th Only
*Regular parking fees apply. General museum admission only. May not apply to ticketed exhibitions.
**Timed tickets are required. Visit http://www.getty.edu.
***Timed entry to the Noah’s Ark exhibition will be on a walk-up, first-come, first-serve basis on this date.
Thanks so much for this list! I've been wanting to take my kids to the Skirball--I think I know what we're up to next weekend!ReplyDelete